Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A product pimping

Ok so I do not normally do this but I have tried the best shaving creme in the world and I have to shout its praises from the mountain tops.


Or this keyboard.

To fully understand this I must first inform you that I have a horrid habit of getting razor burn when I shave my legs even if I use shaving cream. Today I was at the store with Taylor and I found myself wondering in the Aveeno section. I stumbled upon the new Aveeno Positively smooth Shower and Shave Cream. The smell was not offensive and the bottle boasted that it would help reduce the amount of times I would have to shave my legs.

I tossed it in my basket with little hope and went about my day. When I got home I took a bath and used the product for the first time. I have to say I was skeptical that something that produced such little lather could prevent nicks and cuts. I was happily proven wrong. The shaving cream/body wash was wonderful and left my legs razor burn free. This was the first time in about two years that I have not been in pain after completing the womanly ritual.

To add to the happy factor the cream left my skin smooth and smelling lovely! I highly reccomend it!!!!

Well that is really all I have for now. I have some homework to attend to. I should also work on some Etsy.

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment