Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas Card Goodness!

Ok so I have finally recovered from mothers day (HAHA) Thank you all for supporting my habit. :D I really appreciate it!

Now about Christmas!

I know there are a few special people in your lives that a photo-card from wal mart just won't cut it. (Not knocking those photo cards..they are AWESOME!) But wouldn't you like to send the grandparents a handmade card and a photo they can frame??!

I am offering a few packages of cards!

Standard package is 5 cards for 12 dollars or 10 cards for 20 dollars.

They are lovingly handcrafted and I will even personalize them with your families name. EX, "Merry Christmas from the Babinos!"

As always I offer single cards for $3 a piece!

Let me know if you are interested?! Justin says I have way too much craft paper and need to get rid of it!! Help me out friends!

Just a reminder, I do birthday, wedding, anniversary, thank you, congrats, and thinking of you cards as well!

So just shoot me a message!
(lonetealeaf@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment